“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How our garden grows

Our roses are in full bloom and how beautiful they are! This morning when I got out of the car all I could smell was rose and it made me smile. Their beauty and fragrance bring me such JOY, I quickly cut a handful and brought them inside to brighten the house. I realized once again it is the simple pleasures in life that bring me the most joy.

No comments: