“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Just in case you all are not up on happenings in the technology world, the Apple store opened at the Summit on Saturday. YES my husband got up and was out of the house by 8:15 to stand in line for this event. I thought they would be the only ones there but boy was I wrong! Dano said about 300+ were there. It was an exciting time for the computer world...and I got a T-shirt :)

Dano and Jimmy at the Apple Store Grand Opening

No comments: