“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all those we love!!
The things in life I love money can't buy

I love valentines made of glue, glitter and paper
I love little grils that ask for "nakie" apples
I love little boys that light up at the mention of Star Wars
I love princesses
I love tea parties
I love boys that love to be silly
I love cold nights when Jack sleeps inside
I love kidos that just want to "help"
I love good night kisses
I love it when Caleb gets soo excited about what I cook
I love it when they want to cook with me
I love boys that are boys and girlie girls
I love to see Dan playing with the kids
I love to see Dan and Caleb having a tea party
I love it when Ella asks where is my Daddy (durning the day)
But most of all I love it when Caleb and Ella say I love you Mommy!
I Love my family
Thank goodness I don't have just one day of LOVE but everyday is like Valentine's for me!

No comments: