“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tiny Dancer

Ella's dance "performance" it is very short but gauranteed some laughs! Ella adds a little of her own flair to the dance moves, I think she may have a furture on Broadway pay close attention to her "jazz hands" and her improve kicks at the end.

She loves dancing and is sooo cute, I love my girl

Turn off the mp3 music to enjoy the video

No comments: