“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catching up

For the next week or so I am childless Caleb and Ella have gone to Arkansas to spend some time with the grandparents. This was not an easy thing for me to do, but I decided it is important for both the children and the grandparents.


So this has become my time to play catch up on all those things that have been pushed aside for so long and so here I sit at the computer with a quick update on our lives and all the things we have been up to in the last month, it is also a time to think about my kids and how much I love them.

Ella had her little recital last month and she did a great job, she has enjoyed ballet so much this year and it has been just too cute to watch. Of course the day before her recital she fell running down the hill and bashed her lip just in time for pictures that's always the way it goes.



Caleb has decided he wants to learn to skate....imagine his fathers pride! For those of you who may not know back in the day Dan was BIG in skating, taught skating, organized skating groups and promoted skating and roller hockey. So like father like son!


So he has been practicing on Jimmy's drive and he is getting much better, I love to see Dan get out and just play with the kids.





of course Ella's in on the action



I love to see Dan on skates...it reminds me of the guy I first fell in love with



Of course it was mom that put on the helmet!
So now my blogging is caught up...what's next?

No comments: