“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Friday, June 25, 2010

One of my dreams


I dream of a cottage with gingerbread trim, dressed in white furnished with things that are completly not practical. A place of romance and charm completly lacking in practically and functionality, I have found that place it is in the Catskills created by a woman who apparently shares my dreams. It's always inspiring to see those who make their dreams come true and are creative and handy enough to do it themselves. This cottage speaks to my soul...however I do dream of a place with a bathroom and kitchen.

On Location - Dream of a Home Takes the Shape of a Victorian Retreat - NYTimes.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love reading about this dream of yours! You have inspired me to think more about my own dreams and post them as well. I have learned that there are ways to get at least pieces of our dreams right away, you just have to put some serious thought into it and MAKE them come true.