“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On the table

Sometimes you just need something to spark your inspiration and you never quite know how that will come. Sometimes it's the change of season, sometimes it's a friend well for me this week it is a pig. Actually it's a pig chalkboard that I have just hung in my kitchen. How has this pig chalkboard sparked my inspiration you ask? It made me want to plan this weeks menu, silly I know but menu planning is a daunting task and sometimes you just need a little something to make it fun.


So here is our menu from the pig:
Monday: Chicken Basil Curry with Coconut Rice - since I'm posting on Tuesday this is yummy
Tuesday: Spinach Lasagna Rolls, Salad
Wednesday: Turkey Black Bean Chili
Thursday: Sauteed Pork Chops with Braised Red Cabbage
Friday-Sunday we will be out of town for my sisters wedding

No comments: