“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ella

So the last few posts have been about Caleb and what is going on with him, his diving, and turning 5 so I thought today I would update everyone on Ella and post some of her cute pics. At 2 Ella is soo cute and funny it almost kills me! For one she loves her big brother and copies everything he does weather good or bad :) She is all girl though she loves to dress up in her jewlery, paint her nails, and take care of her babies. I thank God for my girl she brings my life such JOY!

No comments: