“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Thursday, May 29, 2008

News from the Coop



The coop is a buzz these days the "ladies" are all so excited. The gossip around the hen house is that they are getting a new house and although this rumor has been going around for quite some time this weekend the building began.
After being consulted on design the "ladies" choose an A frame English style house. For the time being it is just framed in but hopefully this weekend will be moving time. I think the ladies have already picked out their nesting spots

1 comment:

trudy bezet said...

Love the chickens and their new home. I bet Caleb enjoys them. Well, I KNOW he does. :)
I miss the class. I talk about them to everyone like they are my own. They were the cutest class ever! Next year will be great and I will still get to see them running up and down those halls, as first graders. Give Caleb my love...and dont forget the little one.