“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer's Here

Memorial Day has come and gone, the kids are out of school, the pool has opened and the days are getting HOT all this can only mean one thing SUMMER is here!

End of Year party

I can hardly believe Caleb is out of Kindergarten where did this year go? I know if each year goes this fast we will be watching him walk out of high school in no time, so I will cherish these days and I remember this thought when Caleb and Ella are driving me nuts this summer!

In his class singing a song for the moms

Last Day worship time

That sweet little boy that timidly walked into a new school last August walked out today a 1st Grader saying good-bye to all his friends, it has been a GREAT year!

No comments: