“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy Days

I have been a bad blogger as of late! what can I say we have been busy but yet not does that make sense? Last week I had to recover from Caleb's birthday bash and it did take a whole week plus I was getting ready for our church's vacation bible school which starts tonight.

After weeks of no rain we finally had a good rainy day no storms just a nice summer rain
So the kids did their favorite thing...put on the boots and played in the rain and mud!
Mom I'm a messy girl...i have no pics of Caleb afterward but it was bad let me just say I think we are still finding mud!



Saturday was the kick off party for VBS, it was a fun time of hotdogs and kids playing in the Church parking lot.

It's hard being soo cool on a purple Bratz bike....
but my husband can do it!


I made beach theme cupcakes for the party
sun bathing bears
Of course the kids enjoyed them!

For those of you who follow our weekly menu I appoligize for the past 2 weeks we have been without a plan and I have just been cooking by the seat of my pants using whatever we happen to have on hand...I promise I'll get back on track, next week :)

No comments: