“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Friday, January 8, 2010

SITS do it again

I know this is early but I've joined a Valentine exchange! I did this last year and it was so much fun getting to know another blogger and getting goodies in the mail what could be better? This time it is being hosted by Holly over at Domestic Dork. I came across this today after visiting SITS-secrets in the sauce- don't know about this check it out at the link on my sidebar.
Today is the last day to sign up for the Valentine exchange so scoot on over to Domestic Dork and sign up.

Domestic Dork

No comments: