“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Food for thought

With school starting soon, I thought this appropriate to post. Many of you know the struggle we had last year and part of me is very anxious about this year, I don't know what this year holds for us but as I read more and more and listen to people like this I realize there are answers and maybe the problem is not so much my child but with how he is being educated. Food for thought


No comments: