“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Ultimate Religious Decision

So here we are already over half way through the January 2011, each New Year brings a new start to our lives, a new opportunity and new decisions to make. We all have one ultimate decision to make and it is the most important in our lives even if we get all the other decisions in our lives right and miss this one what have we gained? Listen as John McArthur teaches on the Ultimate Religious Decision.

The Ultimate Religious Decision

Glory, I’m saved! Glory, I’m saved!
My sins are all pardoned, my guilt is all gone!
Glory, I’m saved! Glory, I’m saved!
I’m saved by the blood of the Crucified One!

No comments: