“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On the table

Ok so I haven't made my weekly menus in forever and it has been driving me crazy so in an attempt to be more organized I'm back on the menu wagon

Monday Pork Medallions with Chipotle Orange Glaze, mashed sweet potatoes and steamed asparagus
Tuesday Belizian Stewed Chicken with Stew Beans and Rice, fried plantains
Wednesday Church
Thursday Pasta with pesto, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes
Friday Pizza night
Saturday Cheese Night

For recipes for this menu go to pamelaskitchen.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Amie Ezelle said...

Way to represent Belize! I wish we could have made it over for Tuesday's meal. I know it was delicious! We just had some of that for lunch today :-) And, tomorrow being Samuel's birthday, he has requested exactly what you fixed. Looks like we will be having his birthday meal at Coleman's :-) I haven't quiet perfected my Belizian dish as of yet. One day . . . Miss you guys!