“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Princess Ballerina

Excitement has been mounting in our house since we signed Ella up for Ballet class last week. She has talked about it constantly on Saturday she said Mom I just can't wait. Monday finally got here, the day of the class, and by about noon she couldn't wait any longer and just had to put on her outfit and practice her ballet. I said to her "you are Ella Bella Ballerina" she replied "no I'm Princess Ballerina"






Finally 4 o'clock got here and it was time to go to class, she merrily skipped out the door. Once we finally got there the nervousness set in and she wasn't to sure about mom leaving, I think she thought she would be there like all day. But I said I will be right outside and I left. As I peaked in I saw the smallest girl in the class following in step with the teacher not even looking to see if mom was watching. What a big girl! Now she can't wait for next week when she get to go back to ballet class.

No pictures from the actual class, maybe next week

No comments: