“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year a little late it is already 5 days into 2009 where does time go?

Last year went by so fast, the kids have grown and changed so much sometimes I wish I could just freeze time. But since I can't I will cherish the moments and try to keep a record of our lives.

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of 2008


Caleb's beauty shop



I'm a superstar



Do it again Daddy

Like father like son

pajama time

Silly girls

Hangin with the dogs

My Hubs
I hope your year has been as wonderful as ours!

No comments: