“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Inspiration

It happens every year so why am I surprised and even taken aback when it happens? The post holiday slump...you know that lack of motivation, creativity and imagination. Did I just use it all up during the holidays or is it just a result of grey January days?

During these times of lack of inspiration I always look for new things to inspire me in my everyday life. I have gotten better over the past few days then today I found this blog The Diaper Diaries and it helped to boost my inspiraton. Sometimes it is just good to know there are other people out there going through the same daily struggles you face.

And I know ultimately God is my inspiration and the strength I need for everyday, and if I will spend time with Him and get the exercise I need I will get over it. But sometimes we don't always do what we know is best for us.

1 comment:

thediaperdiaries said...

Thanks for the mention. I really appreciate the link.