“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In Like a Lion and you know the rest

Wow so here it is the end of March and as I look back over the month it seems to have blown in like a lion and well just roared on until here we are at the end of the month. This month we had Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, Spring Break and then allergies or was it a spring time cold who knows. One thing I do know is Spring has arrived no matter what the calendar says, and the proof is everywhere flowers are blooming, bees are buzzing and pollen has covered everything in a light green powder. I am thankful for the pollen even though it makes me sick and makes everything a mess because today's pollen is tomorrows honey, God made everything work out so SWEET! So since I've been to busy this month to post much here are a few of my favorite spring things

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i've missed your blog. these photos are awesome!