“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby


This weekend was Dan's birthday and this year I knew just what to do. What he needed most was a get away, so I surprised him with a trip to Atlanta. And this surprise actually worked he had no idea until we told him while on the way I must say I think he was shocked! I planned out our events and where we were going to stay it was fun. We spent Saturday at the World of Coke learning about the history of Coke and paying for 90 min of advertising :) my kids will always be "coke" people because of this. It was cool in the tasting room we tasted Coke beverages from all over the world stuff we've never heard of some of it good some not so. Then it was on to the Aquarium, which was fun and amazing all Caleb cared about seeing was a "Shark Whale" also known as a Whale Shark. The kids had a blast and it was fun to just get away. We all love Dan sooo much and can't say Thank-You enough for how well he takes care of and provides for us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie

No comments: