“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Friday, January 18, 2008

Year of the BABY

Ok so I'm not into the whole Chinese New Year but I do happen to know a few facts, like this is the year of the RAT whatever that means.

In my world I would have to say that 2008 is the year of the...BABY oh no not me but it seems like everyone else I know is having, just had, or trying to have a baby. My long time friend Jennifer was due this month, but E came before Christmas, Sara my girlie from CIA called before Christmas to tell me #2 was on the way. After Christmas found out Kim and Jeremy are also expecting #2, Wendy my other girlie is officially trying and last night came the SHOCKER of 2008 MELANIE and DONNIE are expecting(shocker to them too) so with that it is officially the year of the BABY!

No comments: