“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Night...Bowling



I am not to thrilled about this...and what's up with these shoes they don't go with my leggins don't you know I wear pink?


I know how to do it, oh I need a ball?


Yea I'm cool looking good at the bowling alley
OK here is my ball
Getting readyAnd it's off


Ok Dad show me how
And here we go

We had a great time bowling, Caleb has been wanting to do this for a long time and he was good he won the first game. I never was really into bowling, always thought I was too cool for it and it showed in my bowling ability, but I had a great time just having fun with the kids and watching them have such a GREAT time...Ella really loved it and kept saying "me turn?"


1 comment:

Madame K said...

There's nothing like bowling with the little ones - it can be hysterical just watching them. Sweet!