“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Monday, January 14, 2008

Favorite picutres of 2007

Wow here it is the middle of January 2008, where does time go? So I've been meaning to post my favorite pictures of 2007 and have just now gotten around to it, I am being a bad blogger. There of course are many more this is just the ones I quickly put together so I could say I had done that task :) not that it's a task but just one more thing to accomplish.

No comments: