“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your might.~Deuteronomy 6:5

Saturday, April 26, 2008

OH MY

OH my after almost 2 weeks of not posting I have so much to share, but where to begin? I could begin at the beginning where I left off or start at the end and go back, which is what I think I will do because it is the most fun

Today was Ella's birthday and what fun it was, she had a princess tea and yes I think I went over board with it. Everything was pink and white and girlie all over! We had wands, tiaras, beads and bracelets. And oh did I mention it was dress up? Yes 4 sweet little girls all dressed up as princesses and who should show up but the princess of all princesses Cinderella! She read stories and sang songs put a little make--up on each girls and crowned each one as a real princess. I made little princess cakes and because of Ella's insistence every girl got a pink chocolate rose!

It was a fun day and every now and then Ella keeps saying Cinderella came to my party..I think she will remember this for a long time.

No comments: